Quiet portable power for sensitive equipment.
Enjoy the little conveniences of home anywhere. Because of the Quiet Power Technology®, our inverter generators are quieter than traditional camping generators. This P4500 PowerSmart Series™ generator is also safe for sensitive equipment, like your smartphone, laptop, TV and game systems. This portable generator can supply your equipment with power for 16 hours straight (at 25% load). It delivers 4500 starting watts and 3700 running watts. This P4500 features 2x 230V household sockets, one 12V DC charging outlet and two 5V USB ports.
Easily start the P4500 petrol inverter generator with the electric push-button, or start it remotely with the key fob. To make also transport easier, this portable generator has integrated wheels and a telescopic handle.
- Safe for Sensitive Electronics - The inverter technology produces smoother power. This means you can safely recharge and power your sensitive electronics such as laptops, smartphones and gaming systems
- Quiet Power Technology - Automatically adjusts engine speed based on the items you're powering. Quiet Power Technology further reduces noise, fuel consumption and emissions
- Multiple Outlets for Your Power Needs - Two 230V household sockets, one 12V DC charging outlet, and two 5V USB port offer enough flexibility to power an extensive combination of lights, laptops, blenders, personal electronics and more
- Easy Mobility - The luggage-style telescoping handle and integrated wheels make mobility a breeze
- CO Guard™ Carbon Monoxide Shutdown - Advanced Detection. Added Protection. This patent-pending technology shuts down your generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide accumulate in the generator's operating area
- Electric Start - Start the engine quickly and easily by pushing the button
- Remote Start & Shutdown - Conveniently start your portable generator or turn it off remotely with a key fob
- Starting Watts: 4500
- Running Watts: 3700
- Voltage: 230
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Noise Level: 61 dBA
- Run Time: Up to 16 Hours
- Starter: Electric / Recoil
- Engine Configuration: 4 Stroke OHV
- Displacement: 224cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Weight: 52 kgs
- Length: 62cm
- Width: 44cm
- Height: 52cm
- Warranty: 2 Years
Finance & Insurance
We are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.