Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Hansa C4 Brush Chipper Shredder
Now with a great new price of $2,100 incl GST, the New Zealand made Hansa C4 also comes with a bigger GP160 Honda engine for more power and cutting capability.
The Hansa C4 brush chipper is an essential tool for the keen gardener. If you own a domestic property with trees you will find the C4 an ideal sized, compact yet powerful, chipper shredder with amazing capability. The Hansa range of chipper shredders are all constructed of heavy duty materials and are built to last – simply the strongest.
Ideal for small or large domestic properties, lifestyle block owners, schools, small horticultural interests and more.
- One feed chute for easy feeding via a large capacity opening (less preparation of material to be chipped or shredded)
- Now powered by a commercial grade Honda 4 stroke GX160 5.0hp OHV engine
- Belt drive for greater engine protection and power transmission
- Chipping average size: 30-40mm branches
- Solid steel plate construction and durable powder coated finish
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stock pile
- Heavy duty chipper disc assembly with industrial quality bearing support
- Easy to transport, well balanced on large rubber wheels
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.