Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Raw, aggressive styling and a narrow, sexy frame. Everything you need and nothing you don’t, the Rebel comes loaded with attitude from fender to fender. Blacked-out and stripped down quality components around a rising fuel tank deliver its signature aggressive stance and a fat tyre provides a powerful presence.
Also available as the CMX500S which has a set of factory-fitted accessories including; a headlight cowl, all-black fork covers and gaiters, plus a diamond-stitch style seat.
- Assert yourself on the road with the blacked-out engine and narrow frame. Everything about the Rebel expresses its heritage, from the intake and exhaust valves to the valve timing. And, from low rpm’s driving a gentle growl to its high-revving roar, the thrill feels like no other. Experience the animal pulsing, heart-racing of the Rebel.
- The Rebel’s 135mm round headlamp gives the bike a raw, aggressive look from the front. The blacked-out bottom bridge with cut glass over a die-cast aluminium bracket; delivers swagger and trumpets a rebellious presence over the face of the bike.
- From wheel to wheel the Rebel’s fat stance, equipped with its front 130/90-16 tyre and rear 150/80-16 fat tyre, blacked-out die-cast aluminium wheels and brake disks coordinate with the fender-to-fender blacked-out Rebel.
- From its severely sloped tank to the seat, the Rebel delivers edginess, yet gives the rider a comfortable narrow riding stance. And, the rear loop suspension and pipework says Rebel in no uncertain terms. The black-cast aluminium rear frame and tubed swingarm with the rear metal fender delivers a customised feel to the rear view.
- A low seat with wide handlebars and an 11.2L fuel tank boasting an aviation styled fuel cap. Its tractor-style seat and aggressively positioned handlebars provide a relaxed sitting position that conveys confidence and control.
- An easy-to-read, round, 100mm negative LCD screen with a blue backlight gives the rider information at a glance. The cockpit pioneers raw style, and the ignition on the left side of the tank provides an intuitive layout.
- The wide-rake 41mm front forks match the overarching Rebel theme. The rear sports a low, wide stance with twin loop shock absorbers and a 45mm blacked-out swingarm. A comfortable ride to express the rebel within any rider.
|Liquid-cooled DOHC parallel-twin
|Bore and Stroke
|67.0mm X 66.80
|Computer-controlled digital transistorized w/ electronic advance
WHEELS, SUSPENSION & BRAKES
|296mm Hydraulic disc
|Single piston Rear
|Rake Caster Angle
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
|2,190mm X 820mm X 1,093 mm
We are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Finance & Insurance
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.