The Airline Pilr Pants are made for dirt bike riding and racing in hot and humid conditions. Heat and humidity test the endurance of you and you're gear - so we developed Airline to help our pro motocross athletes thrive in the warmer months of the motocross season.
Made with 4-way stretch panels, the pants flex to match your every move. To keep you comfortable in the hot summer months, the pants have a ton of vents throughout to channel a huge amount of air through them. These are the motocross pants to reach for when the temperatures rise, and the ones are pro riders turn to during the summer motocross season.
- Ergonomic Ride Attack Position (RAP) construction for improved fit on the bike
- Extensive laser perforated venting for increased breathability & airflow
- 4-way stretch TruMotion panels for unrestricted movement on the bike
- 600D dyed poly body with premium logo treatments for durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Double layer knee system for durability inside & outside the pants
- Abrasion resistant inner knees for durability against knee braces and guards
- Full grain leather outer knees
- Main body: TruDri moisture wicking
- Panel: Full mesh for max airflow
- 90% polyester / 10% elastane
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.