Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Has there ever been a better way to enjoy the great outdoors than from behind the handlebar of a Honda dirtbike? Well, now there is. Because with our all-new CRF250F, life behind those bars is a little more enjoyable in a whole lot of ways. First off, there’s the overall size. A two-fifty is big enough for some real adventures, but not too big or heavy enough to be intimidating.
The CRF250F’s all-new engine is designed with a wide powerband, and the new fuel-injected design makes starting easy and automatically compensates for cold weather or high altitudes. The tough twin-spar frame is lightweight, yet built Honda tough to handle the dings of off-road riding. An electric starter makes getting underway a snap, and the styling is right off our championship-winning CRF motocrossers.
Not too big, not too small, if there’s one bike that’s sure to please the maximum number of riders in your household, it has to be Honda’s new CRF250F.
- Wave-style front and rear brake discs dissipate heat quickly for exceptional stopping power
- Pro-Link rear suspension with Showa shock rides on needle bearings, which reduce friction for smoother movement and thereby improve bump absorption and increase durability
- All new twins-spar chassis provides excellent handling
- Huge 41mm forks provide maximum front-wheel traction
- PFM-FI electronic fuel injection system with a 34mm throttle body contributes to the engine’s crisp throttle response and smooth power delivery -helping to make the CRF250F easier to handle on even tough trails
|Engine Type||Air-cooled SOHC single-cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||71mm x 63mm|
|Final Drive||#520 O-ring sealed chain|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork with 240mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-Link Showa single shock with spring preload adjustability; 230mm travel|
|Brakes Front||240mm hydraulic disc with dual-piston calliper and sintered metal pads|
|Brakes Rear||220mm hydraulic disc|
|Tyres Front||80/100 - 21|
|Tyres Rear||100/100 - 18|
Dimensions & Weight
|Dimensions||2,108mm x 800mm x 1,185mm|
Finance and Insurance
We are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance options here.
Test ride with one of our team!
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand