Spidi's 4 Season Evo is the ultimate all-year-round, multi-climate touring garment, with complete versatility.
This multi-layer, 3-in-1 jacket consists of Spidi's infamous motorcycle-specific H2Out waterproof membrane and separately wearable insulated internal liner. A high tenacity elastic polyester abrasion-resistant fabric is used on impact points, providing CE A-rated certification. The neoprene collar and cuff use Spidi Ergonomic Safety Technology to easily adjust for a perfect fit and maximum comfort.
Mesh ventilation panels on the chest and back are incredibly flexible, folding neatly out of sight into your jacket. With closeable vents on the arms, the six ventilation points create a cooling airflow whilst also improving breathability. A well-positioned rear map pocket alongside six more convenient pockets make for a very well thought-out jacket.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Fixed mesh lining for excellent circulation
- Removable 100gr thermal liner and H2Out waterproof liner
- 6 generous mesh panels for excellent air circulation - chest, forearm and back
- High tenacity elastic, tenax polyester abrasion and pucture resistant fabric on impact zones
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective zones for night riding
- CE A rated jacket with removable Warrior Lite elbow and shoulder protectors CE EN1621-1 Level 2 certified
- Can fit a back and chest protector
Matching pants available
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.