Vertical GTX Jacket
The Vertical GTX jacket is ideal for year round touring and riding. This is made possible by the distictive laminated GORE TEX outer shell with sporty accents.
The 2L GORE-TEX laminate is extremely breathable and 100% waterproof. Thanks to the removable thermal liner, riders can stay warm and comfortable during rides in colder temperatures. On hotter days, on-demand airflow is provided by our patented VCS|Aquadefence ventilation system with a magnetic Fidlock® closure. Thanks to the air vents on the back, the air flows through the jacket and will keep the upper body cool and comfortable. The highest level of protection is provided by SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 armor at the elbows and shoulders, and the jacket is also prepared for the SEESOFT™ or SEESOFT™ Air CE-level 2 back protector and our SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 chest protectors. The Vertical GTX jacket comes with special connection points for the Connector NEON vest so riders can easily and instantly upgrade visibility on the road when riding in bad weather or low light situations.
- 2L 400D Laminated GORETEX outer shell. 100% Waterproof and breathable
- Large FIDLOCK AquaDefence ventilation panels on chest
- Removable thermal liner
- SEEFLEX CE level 2 protectors at shoulders and elbows
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE level 2 back protector, prepared for divided chest protector
- Large rear pocket with side opening zipper
- Short and long connection zipper
- Rated CE AA according to CE standards
Seesoft Back Protector Type - RV
- Type RV 4 fits sizes SM-MD
- Type RV 5 fits sizes LG-2XL
- Type RV 6 fits sizes 3XL
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.