Hydra 2 H2O Gloves
Urban riders don't have to shy away from their ride when the weather turns wet and cold. REV'IT!'s Hydra 2 H2O gloves will keep you warm and dry while you splash through puddles downtown. A goatskin palm provides abrasion resistance and tactile feedback with your controls. PWR|shell twill stretch helps with fit and freedom of movement, while the Hydratex® waterproofing keeps your hands dry. Thinsulate G and polar fleece also help to keep your hands warm even when the wind and rain have other plans.
- Goatskin shell- tanned leather made from goatskin is extremely durable
- Hydratex®|Z-liner waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. McFit® technology
- Thinsulate G liner insulation
- PWR|shell 500D stretch hard-shell knuckle
- Visor wiper material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function
- Connect fingertip developed specifically to operate touch screens
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.