The Contour Handlebar is ProTaper’s most popular model. Oversized-diameter handlebars without crossbars were invented and patented by ProTaper in 1991. Without sacrificing strength, this design yields increased flex and impact absorption over conventional handlebars, offering the rider improved comfort and reduced fatigue. With its 2000 series aluminum alloy construction and computer-profiled 5 mm-thick wall design, the Contour Handlebar is up to 20% lighter and 40% stronger than competing handlebars. At only $185, it's also the most affordable way to equip your bike with the 1⅛" handlebar design that changed an industry.
- 1⅛" tubing at the clamping area
- Exclusive 5 mm-thick 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strengths
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength, and impact-absorbing flex at price point
- High-tech shot peened, stress-relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Clutch side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Plastic end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 703g without pad
- Handlebar pad INCLUDED
Clamp Area: 219mm
Control Area: 180mm
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.