The new ANGEL CITY is directly derived from the trusted ANGEL GT
- The new Angel CiTy is directly derived from the well-known and test winner Angel GT. Technology and tread pattern design have been reviewed and adapted to smaller displacement bikes, with a X-Ply construction and dedicated materials
- The new tyre addresses the needs of sporty low capacity commuter bikes, ‘underbones’ and other commuting bikes
- The robust tyre construction ensures high puncture resistance and performance consistency throughout the entire tyre life
- The benefits of Angel CiTy are clearly perceived in any riding condition, especially on uneven road
- The tread pattern guarantees optimal wear and improves water evacuation
- Angel CiTy features a new compound mainly based on carbon black with a calibrated percentage of silica; it is able to deliver excellent grip on both dry and wet, tear resistance and mileage
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.