Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Offering a 20 Litre capacity the Oxford Q20R not only securely attaches to the QR Adaptor (Sold Separately) fitted on your bike but is also convertible into a backpack to allow you keep moving on or off your bike. The Q20R is made from 420D "Ripstop" Nylon meaning the bag is lightweight and tough. Additionally, the bag is covered by Oxfords Lifetime guarantee against faulty materials or manufacture to give you full confidence in the build quality of this bag. All pockets have water resistant zips with a "garage" to prevent water ingress.
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty materials or manufacture
- Made from lightweight but very tough 420D 'ripstop' construction Nylon
- All pockets have water resistant zips with a 'garage' to prevent water ingress
- Comes with waterproof (removable) internal liners, with Velcro fixings
- 20-litre capacity
- Map holder
- Sat Nav pocket for both GPS devices and smartphones
- Anti-glare shield
- 2nd map holder in the base
- Converts into a backpack
- Key pocket
- Electrical outlet (with internal pocket to carry a device)
- Headstock safety strap (must be used)
- Oxford QR Ring Fixing (Required Bike Specific QR Adaptor Sold Seperately)
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.