ANKLE AND KNEE SAVING OFF-ROAD BOOTS WITH ADJUSTABLE FLEXLOCK SYSTEM
- FlexLock System: Adjustable boot flex, LockOut of the ankle movement
- Force Reduction: LockOut ankle movement gives: Up to 37% reduction of ankle forces, Up to 35% reduction of forces to the knee *Reductions compared to the market leader/most high-end boots Fit: Outstanding first-class fit even for wide feet
- Ankles: 3D-shaped impact foam over ankles, Heel grip ankle design
- Toe-Box: Low-profile, gear shift friendly shape
- Sole: DualZone hardness, Extended foot peg riding zone for arch and on the blade riding style, Steel shank reinforced and CE certified
- Cuff: SlideLock system, Auto-locking, one-way sliding closure
- Bike Grip: Flat and grippy bike side of the boots for great bike feel
- Buckles: Forged Aluminum, Over-locking function
- Inner Liner: Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-slip reinforcement for zero heel lift
- CE tested and certified as: prEN 13634: 2017
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.