About the 550XP Mark II
The Husqvarna 550XP II is a powerful, durable and easy to manoeuvre, 50cc chainsaw with excellent performance and cutting capacity. designed for the professional user it is suitable for felling, limbing and bucking small and mid sized trees as well as for challenging tree care. The slimmed down design and innovative features make for efficient, reliable and comfortable operation.
Upgrade to a 5-Year Warranty with our Petrol Warranty Add-On! Simply add to your cart in the same transaction, and get upgraded to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty! Terms and Conditions apply.
- Cylinder Displacement 50cc
- Power Output 3kW
- Weight 5.4kg
- Bar Length 18in
Chain type SP33G
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Felling sight to last a lifetime Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
- Retained bar nuts The retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.
- LowVib® Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Slimmed-down design Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Air Injection® Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleaning.
- Flip up tank caps Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- Quick-release air filter Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Magnesium crankcase Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Retained starter screws The retaining function prevents losing the screws holding the starter.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- AutoTune AutoTune gives optimum engine performance throughout automatic engine settings. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations.
- Cylinder displacement 50.1 cm³
- Power output 3 kW
- Recommended bar length, min 33 cm
- Recommended bar length, max 50 cm
- Pitch .325"
- Chain type SP33G
- Bar length 45 cm
- Bar length (inch) 18 in
Sound and Noise:
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 107 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 117 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 3.3 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 4.9 m/s²
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.