Due to the size and weight of these items, it can be hard to provide an accurate shipping estimate. Please note that shipping may cost extra depending on your location. Please contact us if you would like a shipping quote before purchase.
About the 522HS75S
A 21.7cc, single-sided hedge trimmer with a 30" cutter bar for trimming jobs. Equipped with a leaf catcher for less clean-up. The comfortable handle with optimized weight distribution and impressively low weight combined with the slim, balanced design and low vibration levels provide excellent handling, while the high capacity, high-speed professional knife blade and impressive power output allows for excellent cutting performance.
Occasional Use | Part-Time Use | ✓ Full-Time Professional Use
Professional Use: Professional trimmers from Husqvarna are equipped with our strong and fuel-efficient X-TORQ engine. They are combination machines, developed for many different types of tasks. Several attachments are available as accessories.
An efficient job starts with a sharp blade The hardened steel blades, optimized edge angles and the high knife speed increase productivity when trimming
- Auto return stop switch Automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Low noise engine The effective low noise engine design will not disturb you or your neighbours
Better result in less time The integrated leaf catcher on our single-side hedge trimmers helps to remove clippings while cutting which means less time spent after-cleaning
Two-stage air filter The unloosable two-stage air filter in dual materials provide less cost for service and less engine wear
- Sharp teeth Sharp and robust cutting teeth for high productivity and long product life
- Cutting speed 4400 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement 21.7 cm³
- Power output 0.6 kW
- Maximum power speed 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.45 l
- Fuel consumption 0.36 kg/h
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Spark plug NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 1344 g/kWh
- Knife Length 75 cm
- Teeth opening 30 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 102 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 5.8 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 5.7 m/s²
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.