Due to the size and weight of these items, it can be hard to provide an accurate shipping estimate. Please note that shipping may cost extra depending on your location. Please contact us if you would like a shipping quote before purchase.
About the 129R
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With the versatile Husqvarna Brushcutter 129R, that power is available to consumers as well. Brushcutter 129R features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality – combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129R comes with a combination guard, trimmer head, grass blade and a bullhorn handle for comfortable trimming.
✓ Occasional Use | Part-Time Use | Full-Time Professional Use
Occasional Use: Light-weight brushcutters for occasional use are perfect for homeowners. Easy starting with Smart Start® recoil system, fuel pump and an always-ON auto return stop switch will ensure trouble-free starting.
- Cylinder displacement 27.6cm³
- Power output 0.85 kW
- Weight 5.4 Kg
- Cutting width 43 cm
Extended reach Straight shaft for extended reach
See-through fuel tank For easier refueling
- Tap 'N Go™ Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'N Go™ for quick line feed and easy line refill
- Auto return stop switch When the machine is turned off, the auto-return switch returns to the start position for trouble-free starting
Smart Start®The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%
Intuitive controls The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand
Standard double harness Standard harness for lighter brushcutters
High torque bevel gear Designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallel to the ground for best cutting performance
- Power output 0.85 kW
- Cylinder displacement 27.6 cm³
- Maximum power speed 8000 rpm
- Idling speed 2800 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120) 4200 rpm
- Fuel consumption 495 g/kWh
- Spark plug NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap 0.5 m
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 5.4 kg
- Tube diameter 25.4 mm
- Product Size, LxWxH 173.67 x 69.21 x 41.91 cm
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 114 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A)
- Drive gear angle 30 °
- Grass blade Grass 255-4
- Harness Standard double harness
- Trimmer head T25 (L)
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.