Honda WB20-DSL Pump – for pumping diesel and fuels
Please note: for pumping diesel and fuels. Is petrol powered NOT diesel powered
DIVERSE AND ADAPTABLE
Ideal for plumbers, home users, pool owners, boat owners, farms & lifestyle block owners, horticultural users, fuel transfer trucks etc.
- Genuine HONDA GX120, 4 stroke engine
- Engine is easy starting OHV design
- 2” BSP (51mm) threaded inlet & outlet
- 600L/min maximum flow
- 32m head max, 45.4psi (max pressure this pump will pump to)
- Suction depth is 8 metres (this is the maximum depth that this pump will suck water from)
- Self priming
- Aluminium pump head with cast iron impellor and volute
- Carbon Ceramic mechanical seal
- Low oil cut out system
- 2.5L fuel tank
- 2-3 hours run time per tank approx
- Heavy duty roll frame with rubber feet
- Weight 21kg
- Dimensions; LxWxH 455 x 365 x 420mm
With capacity to deliver 600 litres per minute, this 2" Volume Water Pump has a maximum suction head of 8m and a maximum total head of 32m. Like so many other Honda products, the WB20 starts first time, every time with Honda’s famous one pull easy start system.
It runs on unleaded fuel, so you’ll never have to mix oil and petrol again. The result? An environmentally-friendly pump with low emissions & fuel consumption.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.