TRIED AND TESTED
The HRU196M2 is lightweight and easy to push, featuring a sleek, rust-proof alloy deck with 19” cutting width. With hard-wearing PVC tyres and high strength polyethylene hubs, this mower has been tried and tested.
If mulching is your thing, the HRU196M2 Mulch & Catch comes with an easy-to-fit mulching plug. Simply engage the plug by locking it into the rear of the cutter deck, and you’re good to go.
Mulching is great for your lawn, with the nutrient-rich grass cuttings being returned to the soil, saving you time as you have fewer stops to empty the catcher.
• 4 blade - 19" (482mm) cutting width
• Commercial grade Honda GXV160 OHV professional engine
• 11 stage height adjustment
• Now with safety blade brake
• Easy push 200mm wheels (front and rear)
• Larger capacity catcher with improved airflow
• Superb fuel economy with GENUINE HONDA engine technology
• Solid construction and simple, reliability in design
• 4 year domestic users warranty
GXV160 = NO WORRIES
The HRU196M2 has a powerful, long-lasting 5.5 horsepower-class engine with cast-iron bore in the form of a GXV160. Part of the all-conquering GXV range, and drawing on three decades of GX engine technology, you’re in good hands with the GXV.
Of course, like all Honda lawnmowers the HRU196M2 features the 'first time, every time, easy-start system. The pull cord is attached to the upper handles so you don’t have to bend all the way over to start the mower.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.