Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Since 2013, our MSX125 Grom (Mini Street X-Treme) has been transport of choice for a whole new generation of young riders around the world. It really is the little bike that thinks big, and what’s more, it’s freshly updated. There’s a new-found sense of playfulness about the minimal bodywork, and distinct, contemporary individuality. And, led by owners’ desire to make their bike unique, the MSX125 Grom is designed around the concept of adaptability and easy customisation - all of the panels attach with just three bolts each. The sleek LED headlight carves out a unique light signature. Easy to read for its compact size, the LCD digital dash has been redesigned to include
a rev-counter and Gear Position indicator, alongside the speedometer, twin trip meters, fuel gauge and clock.
- The new, 125cc air-cooled, two-valve engine packs a perfect blend of punchy roll-on performance with useful, all-round usability.
- It now makes 7.3kW peak power but, as always, is all about the fun of twisting a throttle.
- Another upgrade that riders will appreciate is a 5-speed gearbox, to spread the
ratios further and top speed goes from 91 km/h to 94 km/h.
- Manual clutch operation imparts a full-sized motorcycle experience.
- Sturdy 31mm Up Side Down (USD) forks reduce unsprung weight and, thanks to the pistons’ greater pressure-bearing area (compared to standard telescopic forks) offer improved damping feel throughout the stroke.
- Both top and bottom yokes are full-sized, further enhancing handling and feel, while a lightweight and robust single rear shock operates a simple and tough steel box-section swingarm.
- Fundamental to form and function are the newly re-styled 5-spoke, 12-inch diameter cast aluminium wheels; hydraulic two piston front and single-piston rear brake calipers work 220mm and 190mm discs.
|Engine Type||2-valve air-cooled single-cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||50.0mm X 63.1mm|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||31mm USD front forks|
|Suspension Rear||Mono shock, Steel square pipe swingarm|
|Brakes Front||Single 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston calliper|
|Brakes Rear||Single 190mm disc with hydraulic single-piston calliper|
|Tyres Front||120/70 -12|
|Tyres Rear||130/70 -12|
Dimensions & Weight
|Kerb Weight||103 Kg|
|Fuel Capacity||6.0 litres|
|Dimensions||1,760mm(L) x 720mm(W) X 1,015mm(H)|
Finance & InsuranceWe are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.