A TOUGH WORKHORSE
Got some tough, heavy duty work to be done around the farm, home or worksite? The FRC800 offers superb power for digging in tough conditions.
Superbly balanced and designed with the end user in mind, the FRC800 is perfect for big, tough jobs that only the best tillers can handle.
- Convenient "loop handle" design allows operation from either side. This allows the operator to safely operate the machine from the center, left or right positions. Makes it easier to turn the tiller around at the end of the row.
- Honda GX240 petrol engine
- 3 Forward speeds, 1 Reverse - Multiple speeds offer more options for tilling and transportation. The commercial grade transmission provides long tiller life and less maintenance
- Heavy duty rear debris shield .A full tine enclosure and full width rear shield provides operator protection and helps create a smooth, well tilled appearance to your garden.
- Superb balance - suitable for breaking ground for gardens and lawns
- Tine width: 20" / 507mm
- Tine Diameter: 12"
- Ideal for hire companies and market gardeners
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1510 x 620 x 980mm
- Weight: 126kg
PERFORMANCE & USABILITY
With multiple speeds options it is self propelled with three forward speeds and one reverse. The commercial grade transmission provides long tiller life and less maintenance. It has a deadman clutch for safety and a 500mm tine width. The auto-decompression, electronic ignition which 'starts first every time' and anti-flood primer system are all aimed at enhancing usability.
The 'loop handle' design allows operation from either side. This makes it easier to turn the tiller around at the end of a row.
Heavy duty rear debris shield, low maintenance Honda cyclone air filter and a protective front guard are all features used to extend the life of the tiller and make it easy to maintain and transport.
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.