Simply connect the CANsmart™ Controller to your Harley-Davidson diagnostic port to access over 35 programmable accessory settings that provide intelligent control of factory passing lamps, auxiliary lights, horns, brake lights, or any other accessory you can imagine. The four accessory circuits are electronically fused and can provide up to 25 peak amps (10 amps continuous).
The CANsmart H-D is compatible with over 60 Harley-Davidson models including all Sportster, Dyna, Softail, Touring, CVO, and Trike models from 2014 to present.
- High/Low Sync. Set passing lamps and auxiliary lights to switch between a programmable high/low setting with the factory high beam switch.
- On/OFF and Dim. Independently control two sets of lights on/off and intensity level (for both day and night) right from your bikes factory trip switch. Click three times to turn lights on/off, or hold for 3 seconds to enter dimming mode where you can cycle between 10%-100% intensity.
- Modulate Lights. Set passing lamps or auxiliary lights to modulate to increase your visibility to other motorists.
- Flash to Pass. Need to get someone's attention? Pulse your high beam switch three times and your auxiliary lights will strobe three times fast.
- Cancel With Turn Signal. This feature cancels the corresponding auxiliary light when you turn your turn signal on preventing powerful auxiliary lights from overpowering your signal
- Plug & Play Horn Installation. Quickly and easily connect high power aftermarket horns like our SoundBomb™ without having to add an additional harness or relay.
- Strobe with Horn. With this feature selected the CANsmart™ will automatically strobe your passing lamps or auxiliary lights when you sound your horn. This feature works whether you have the factory horn or SoundBomb™ horn installed.
- Deceleration Activated "Smart Brake" Technology. The CANsmart™ reads vehicle speed in real time to activate your brake light during deceleration before you even touch the bake. You can adjust the sensitivity and minimum speed at which the Smart Brake Feature will activate.
- Flash Pattern Braking. The CANsmart™ provides four different flash patterns that make our super bright auxiliary brake lights even noticeable to motorists behind you. You can set auxiliary brake lights to only flash under hard braking, flash continuously as your brake is applied or flash four times rapidly then hold steady (California legal flash rate).
- Compatible with Genuine Harley-Davidson Accessories. The CANsmart™ can provide "smart brake" and flash pattern braking to a wide variety of accessories including Harley-Davidson aftermarket LED brake lights.
- Switched Power Source. The CANsmart™ provides a universal "accessory" option which simply gives you clean switched 12V power. That means whatever accessory you connect to this circuit will turn on and off with your ignition.
- Delay Time Out. You can also set the accessories on this circuit to have a delayed time out. This will keep them powered for up to 30 seconds after your turn off your bike.
- On Board Power. The "accessory" circuit option is ideal for powering your GPS, phone, heated gear or any other electronic device.
What’s In The Box?
2x 5.5ft Light Extension Cables
2x OEM Passing Lamp Wiring Adapters
5ft SoundBomb Horn Extension Cable
B6 Brake Like Wiring Adapter
Adhesive Hook-and-Loop Fastener
Micro USB Programming Cable
CANsmart™ Accessory Manager Software
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.