After a short hiatus, the original CrampBuster is available in NZ once again! The CrampBuster allows you to comfortably maintain a steady throttle control on your motorcycle. The easy-to-install paddle dramatically reduces wrist fatigue often caused by long rides.The Crampbuster is not a throttle lock, but rather a motorcycle cruise assist. With a relaxed hand on the throttle, this type of cruise control allows for much easier throttle operation. A Crampbuster is easier to operate and more versatile than traditional and mechanical motorcycle cruise controls.
No tools are required for installation - just spring it open and slip it on. There are four different models to choose from – wide or narrow, fitting either standard or oversize grips.
- STANDARD - fits 33.34mm diameter and smaller grips
- OVERSIZE (Harley etc) – fits 1 3/8" (33.35 mm) diameter and larger grips
Benefits of using the CrampBuster Motorcycle Grip Assist
- Full motorcycle throttle control with a relaxed hand
- Reduces hand fatigue and cramping
- Comfortably fits your hand
- Easier throttle operation
- Eliminates throttle “creep”
- It’s not a cruise throttle lock
- Crampbuster is the original design, not a copy or an imitation. When you buy a Crampbuster you are supporting the person who invented it!
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.