The AGV K1 Helmet has an aerodynamic shape, ventilation scheme, and spoiler developed for the wind tunnel tested Corsa R and Pista GP R. The shell and spoiler provide aerodynamic stability at speed and the spoiler itself features a passive rear vent to extract warm air from the helmet as you ride. The K1 also incorporates the central air intake above the visor taken directly from MotoGP developed Pista GP R to provide best-in-class ventilation.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes, 4 EPS sizes
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 5 front vents (3 at the forehead and 2 on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors vents built into spoiler
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Visor is scratch-resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection and is offered in 2 sizes dependent on helmet size
- GT 2-1 for helmet sizes XS, SM and MS and GT 2 for sizes ML, LG, XL and 2XL
- Micro-opening visor
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Lex fabrics
- Helmet profile contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
- DOT/ECE approved
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.