Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
The CRF110F features a Keihin electronic fuel-injection system that’s tuned for linear power delivery and precise throttle response.
The four-speed, clutch-less transmission makes for easy take-offs and shifting that quickly become comfortable for every rider. 97mm of rear-suspension travel and an extra seat-foam thickness (without increasing overall seat height) mean comfort whether sitting or standing.
In true Honda style, the CRF110F delivers legendary build quality and reliability, so the bike dependably fires up every time the starter button is pressed and does not stop until the tank runs dry—and when that moment is looming, the FI system provides a low-fuel warning light.
A big benefit for the young rider’s “factory mechanic” is that the fuel-injection system eliminates the possibility of carburettor jets clogging with fuel residue if the motorcycle sits for an extended period—and reduced maintenance means more family time on the trail or track.
- New PGM-FI electronic fuel injection ensures a smooth flow of power for easier handling. Plus trouble-free operation and maintenance
- A four-speed gearbox with an automatic clutch offers simple operation with easy, no-stall takeoffs.
- A quiet muffler won’t annoy the neighbours.
- The upgraded suspension offers excellent traction and stability for added confidence over rough terrain. The 31mm leading-axle Showa front fork has 110mm (4.3 inches) of travel while the rear Pro-Link Showa single shock absorber provides 97mm(3.9 inches) of travel
- The suspension offers excellent traction and stability for added confidence over rough terrain. The 31mm leading-axle Showa front fork has 110mm (4.3 inches) of travel while the rear Pro-Link Showa single shock absorber provides 97mm(3.9 inches) of travel
- A dependable 4-stroke air-cooled single-cylinder 109cc engine is tuned to lend confidence to beginner riders.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled SOHC single-cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||50mm x 55.6mm|
|Ignition||Full transistorised ignition|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection PGM - FI|
|Starter||Electric starter with the kick starter|
|Gearbox||4-speed, constant mesh|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork with 100mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm with 97mm travel|
|Rake Caster Angle||24° 25'|
Dimensions & Weight
|Dimensions||1,540mm(L) x 675mm(W) x 925mm(H)|
Finance & InsuranceWe are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Please Note: This video shows an older model, the current models may differ.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.