Please note: This product is not available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
The CB500X is loaded with rugged style, upgraded high-quality long-travel suspension, and brakes all powered by a twin-cylinder engine that
puts real, enjoyable performance in your right hand. The Showa SFF-BP USD forks provide excellent suspension reaction and control and dual
296mm discs are worked by two-piston calipers, giving more braking power with no inertia gain. Engine improvements mean a muscular
bottom and mid-range with 43Nm of torque at just 6,500rpm.
You know where you want to go and the CB500X is ready to take you there, with a comfortable, upright riding position (seat height
of just 830mm), 17.5L fuel tank, and effective wind deflection, you’ll be ready to ride in comfort all day or for the commute. Wide
handlebars give great low-speed control for traffic around town. Full LED lighting with optimized high/low beam headlight and
the front indicators are also position lights for extra visibility.
Comfort - Thick seat with an upright riding position and tall windscreen
- Adventure ready - 19" front wheel with long-travel suspension, and Honda Pro-Link rear suspension
- Added safety - Front and rear disc brakes, combined with standard Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Economical performance - 471cc fuel-injected twin-cylinder engine
- Adjustable Windscreen - The CB500X is as much about function as form, with the fairing and screen (with two height settings – 1,445mm and 1,410mm) designed to provide the best possible wind protection for the rider at various speeds.
- LED Lighting - Bright LED headlights and taillight deliver great visibility.
- Digital Instrument Panel - Easy-to-read LCD screen features digital speedometer, tachometer, gear position indicator, clock, odometer, trip meter, real-time and average fuel consumption meters, and illuminated engine diagnostic indicators.
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled DOHC Parallel Twin|
|Bore and Stroke||67mm X 66.8mm|
|Fuel System||PGM-FI, Electronic Fuel Injection|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||Conventional Telescopic, 41 mm, Preload adjustable|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-link mono with 9 stage Preload adjuster|
|Brakes Front||Single two-piston caliper w/ 320mm petal-style disc; ABS|
|Brakes Rear||Single one-piston caliper w/ 240mm petal-style disc; ABS|
|Tyres Front||120/70ZR – 19 M/C (On-Off Pattern)|
|Tyres Rear||160/60ZR – 17 M/C (On-Off Pattern)|
|Rake Caster Angle||27° 27’|
Dimensions & Weight
|Fuel Capacity||17.7 litres|
|Dimensions||2,156mm(L) x 828mm(W) x 1,412mm(H)|
We are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Finance & Insurance
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Please Note: This video shows a previous model, our current models may differ.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand