THE PURE RACING HELMET
When going flat out on a MotoGP bike,
you do not have any time to take care about issues with your helmet. This
was one of the main targets during the development of the X-Spirit III. The
helmet should be perfect for racing, and nothing else.
With the extreme ventilation performance and the highly sophisticated aerodynamic system, the X-Spirit III is your perfect companion to take the top place on the podium.
- Shell in AIM+ When going flat out on a MotoGP bike, you do not have any time to take care about issues with your helmet. This was one of the main targets during the development of the X-Spirit III. The helmet should be perfect for racing, and nothing else.
- Modular EPS liner system with multi densities Optimized protection through EPS elements with different shock-absorbing levels
- Security system E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
- Double-D ring Easy to use and always perfectly adjusted
CWR-F pinlock visor
- 2-dimensional shape for easy application of tear-offs
- Vortex generators for advanced aerodynamic performance
- 4 different outer shell sizes For perfect fit and compact dimensions. Sizes: 1) XS-S, 2) M, 3) L, 4) XL-XXL
- Modular pad system For individual adjustments. Center-pad, cheek-pads and chinstrap-cover are all detachable and washable.
- Adjustable interiors The position of the helmet can rotate 4° around the horizontal axis. This enables the rider to adjust the view from inside the helmet to have better vision when in a racing position.
- 6 closable air inlets and 6 air outlets Optimum ventilation performance for sport-riding
- New Cheek Vent System For the first time, a helmet is equipped with a ventilation-system for the lower part of the helmet. Because the helmets are more closed at the bottom to realize a better aerodynamic performance, there is less air-exchange then former helmet models. Active cooling, even in the lower part of the helmet, was developed to give the rider a more pleasant feeling and keep him cool under all circumstance.
- Sophisticate aerodynamic system Highly specialized aerodynamic system for high-speed riding. Developed and tested in the SHOEI wind-tunnel, it reduces drag and lift of the helmet. This decreases the stress that the neck of the rider must overcome. Lift is reduced by 3% and drag by 10% compared the the X-Spirit II.
- Rear stabilizer with equipped flaps With the implementation of the rear flaps, the X-Spirit III reduces the shaking of the helmet by 50% compared the X-Spirit II. This is essential to have a clear view during high-speed riding. Two different rear flaps are available for different conditions and track layouts. Smaller ones for slow, curvy tracks and bigger ones for faster, straighter layouts.
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.