The Baseframe Pro Pant fulfills the needs of multiple products. It's a lightly padded liner short, base layer pant, and knee brace sock in one. The pant features Poron® hip and tail bone pads for coverage and a breathable and lightly compressive main body fabric for comfort.
- Low-profile hip guard and knee-brace sock in one single unit
- Articulated multi-paneled main body construction
- Anatomically shaped 6mm Poron® molded foam hip and tailbone pads offer world-class impact protection
- Stretch nylon/spandex with compression for superior stretch and comfort
- Stretch-elastic waist moves with you as you ride and offers a secure fit
- Elastic silicone printed legband keeps pant in place under racewear and braces
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.