Wossner is Germany's finest aftermarket forged piston and rod manufacturer and have over 25 years of experience in the high-performance racing industry. Top European racers and FIM World Champions rely on Wossner for only the best pistons, rods and customer service.
- In-house designed and manufactured; all forgings are produced in Wossner's company-owned forging operation
- 4-stroke pistons are made using a double-bridged forging design
- Lightweight pistons with the tightest piston-wall clearances in the industry give you a quieter running engine
- All pistons include piston, ring, wrist pin and pin locks
- Wossner pistons are used by leading Supercross, Arenacross and MX GP teams
- Made in Germany
- Piston Size: 95.96mm
- Oversize: Standard
- Wössner Compression Ratio: 13.40:1
- OEM Compression Ratio: 12.00:1
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.