Three Bond 1104 is a liquid gasket developed for easy application. It can cover rough surfaces, fills all gaps and holes; while not causing deterioration to the metal surfaces. This allows improved performance, prevents leakages and enhances seal, thereby extends the life of your products.
- High viscosity allows proper coverage by a single application
- Suitable for large clearances
- Forms a rubber-like elastic material
- Highly resistant to heat, oil and a variety of chemicals, especially LPG
- Highly resistant to high pressure at high temperature
- Effective at preventing leakage from threaded fasteners
- Main Components: Highly heat resistant synthetic rubber and synthetic resin
- Diluent: Aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Appearance: Silver grey viscous liquid
- Viscosity (25°C): 9.5 Pa-s
- Specific Gravity (25°C): 1.36
- Non Volatile Content: 56%
- State after application: Semi-drying
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.