This Supersprox-Alloy sprocket has all the features you would expect and more.
• 7075-T6 Aerospace aluminium, for maximum durability.
• CNC machined to incredibly tight tolerances, that allow perfect concentricity and accuracy of fi t.
• The Works-Light design has allowed optimum weight reduction, whilst keeping the product super
strong. Its 67% lighter than steel sprocket!
• Supersprox patented tooth profi le will increase chain life up to 15%. Chain vibration (slap) will
reduced. Giving smoother acceleration.
• The exceptionally hard wearing surface and dirt grooves will give signifi cantly increased chain
wheel life. It will outlast the competition.
• The anodised anti corrosion surface is technical and attractive. Its hard coating aids prolonged
• Perfect for Supercross, Motocross and Off Road bikes.
Fitments can be found in the 'Fitments' guide on this website
Note: Some sprockets may be supplied in Vaz or Reikon until stock is replaced by Supersprox
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.