With the innovative and highly-acclaimed GT-Air as a baseline, the all-new GT-Air II was destined for greatness from the very start. Advancements in design, functionality and performance have further evolved SHOEI’s premiere full-face touring helmet, yielding even easier adaptation to the ever-changing conditions throughout your journeys. Featuring a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal sun-glare protection, all-new "first position" shield opening for advanced ventilation and defogging, enhanced aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL2 Communication System, the GT-Air II is equipped to accommodate your every need.
- Prepared for SENA SRL2 communication system
- Perfectly integrated into the helmet
- No protruding operating unit
- Helmet design won't be effected
- Shell in AIM
- EPS-liner system with multiple densities
- Mist-retardant CNS-1 Pinlock-visor
- Stainless steel Micro ratchet system
- QSV-2 sun visor
- 3 different outer shell sizes
- 3D centre pad, detachable and washable
- Cheek pads, detachable and washable
- Multiple venting and extraction
- Inlets at the upper head and chin areas
- 2 Outlets at the rear
- Dramatically Increased airflow
- Integrated spoiler
- Newly designed chin spoiler
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.