Inspired by military jackets, the X-Raid Textile jacket is CE certified to Level A. Key features include the molle straps sewn into the left breast, suitable to affix a small removeable pocket (sold separately) to clip into place - ideal for bike or disc lock keys. Made from Ripstop and Ballistic fabric, the X-Raid is suitable for wet climates due to its fixed SinAqua Pro waterproof and breathable liner, and removable thermal liner. Buckles are provided to the waist and arms, so you can adjust the jacket to get the perfect fit. The 360° connection zip easily attaches to the X-Raid jean. The jacket comes with a CE Level 2 back protector and CE Level 2 shoulder and elbow armour, and TPU shoulder cups.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: CE Level 2
- Shoulder Armour: CE level 2
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 2
- Main Outer Material: Ripstop
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Waterproof Lining: Fixed SinAqua Pro Lining
- Thermal Lining: Removable Quilted Full Lining
- Collar: Removable Storm Collar
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Coates Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: 2 Chest Vents, 1 Back Vent
- Connection Zip: Yes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Inner Pockets: 3
- Adjustment: Arms and Waist
- Outer Pockets: 4
- Molle Straps: 2
- Removable Woven Patch: Yes
- Map Pocket: Yes
- Keyless Ignition Pockets: 2
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.