As its name suggests the Tour Master II is a jacket that’s designed to go the distance. Offering exceptional value and great style the Tour Master has all the core features you need from a mid-length touring jacket. Large zipped vents at the front and back, and a removable quilted lining allow easy temperature regulation. Large pockets on the front, multiple inside pockets and the large rear map pocket enhance the Tour Master's practicality yet further.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: Pocket Only
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 1
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 1
- Main Outer Material: Maxtex
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Waterproof Lining: Fixed SinAqua lining
- Thermal Lining: Removable Quilted Full Lining
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Coates Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: 2 Chest Vents, 1 Back Vent
- Connection Zip: Yes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Inner Pockets: 4
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Adjustment: Arm &Waist
- Map Pocket: Yes
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.