Crater 2 WSP Gloves
The Crater 2 WSP builds on the reputation of its predecessor as a perfect glove for urban riding in wintertime, covering the needs for comfort and protection. The palm is created with abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin combined with PWR|shell stretch on the upper hand. Equipped with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology and polar fleece to keep the cold at bay, these short-cuffed gloves sport a heavy rib covered hard-shell knuckle, a Temperfoam® palm slider and added PWR|shield knit at the palm to offer the right amount of protection.
- Goatskin shell- tanned leather made from goatskin is extremely durable
- Gore-Tex Infinium WINDSTOPPER® technology offers unrivalled windproofness while being extremely breathable. Laminated for exceptional feel and control
- Hardshell knuckle protector, Temperfoam palm slider
- PWR|shield knit is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level
- Visor wiper material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function
- Knitted cuffs block wind to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Connect finger tip developed specifically to operate touch screens
Sizes S to 3XL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.