The Kinetic line has always been leaned on as the workhorse for FLY Racing. Asked to do virtually everything, the standard Kinetic line has won supercross races while the vented Kinetic Mesh version has won brutally hot outdoor nationals. From moto to off-road, the Kinetic pant can answer every ask. With 900D materials used throughout, the Kinetic pant is built to last but the list of features leaves no doubt that this pant is also performance-minded. Simply put, the Kinetic range is unmatched in the mid-level price point.
- Comfort mesh liner helps with comfort and ventilation
- Multi-directional stretch rip-stop panels for flexibility
- Internal pocket located inside the waistband
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction
- Laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation
- Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- Soft-flex protective rubber badging creates massive vents for airflow
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards
- Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch rip-stop material moves naturally with your body
- Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
- Ratcheting closure allows for adjustability
- FLY’s unique Adaptive Waist System (AWS) provides a custom fit
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.