Putoline Oil is a Dutch manufacturer and supplier of high-quality oils and lubricants developed specifically for motorcycles, scooters and quads, making Putoline unique. Almost 50 years of experience and continual research allows Putoline to provide cutting edge products. Manufacturing their own products guarantees consistently high-quality motorcycle oils. Putoline Oil, Driven by Technology!
Ester Tech Syntec 4+ 10W-40 is a fully synthetic, superior performance 4-stroke competition engine oil. High-grade base oils combined with the revolutionary Ester Tech additive system guarantee outstanding performance. Ester Tech Syntec 4+ 10W-40 has been exclusively developed for modern, high-tech, high-performance race and road motorcycles.
- A very powerful lubricating film even under the most extreme operating conditions
- Maximum engine performance
- A very high and extremely stable viscosity index
- Optimal functioning of the wet clutch
- Accurate and smooth gear-changing
- Superior protection against wear
- Minimum oil consumption as a result of low volatility
- API SM
- JASO MA2
- Density 15°C: 0.853kg/L
- Viscosity -25°C: 3370mPa/s
- Viscosity 40°C: 83.6mm²/s
- Viscosity 100°C: 13.6mm²/s
- Viscosity Index: 163
- Flash Point: 236°C
- Pour Point: -33°C
- Total Base Number: 7.6mgKOH/g
- Noack: 6.5%
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.