Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Stormex Motorcycle Covers are designed to protect your motorcycle in the most extreme sun due to its excellent UV protection as well as the harshest storms. The strong outer protects against all weather while the soft lining prevents scratches on your paintwork. The ultimate all-weather motorcycle cover.
- Tough outer protects against weather & knocks
- Soft, heat resistant lining protects against scratches
- Reflective panels increase visibility at night
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock
- Lock pouch helps to keep your padlock off the ground
- Soft on the inside to protect your paintwork from scratches
- Wrap around splash protector prevents water from being absorbed up the lining
- Rear window allows the license plate to be visible but internal curtain enables it to be covered
- Front inner pocket with PVC window to hold the Oxford Solariser
- UV colourfast solution dyed fibres
- Rubber taping with UV protection
- Length: 203cm
- Width: 83cm
- Height: 119cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.