ONEAL RIDER PRO
The newly developed O'Neal Rider Pro Boots follow the fit and function of our previous RIDER boot
model, with several product updates to ensure a high quality entry level boot for riding your dirt bike!
- Updated and fresh looking without sacriï€ÂÂÂÂÂÂcing the proven impact absorption
- Perfect bottom sole stability due metal and nylon inserts
- Easy to operate, Snap-Lock adjustable four buckle closure system
- Stitched welt sole construction is properly balanced with no unstable rocking
- Front toe and sole protection with a durable metal toe guard
- Perfect all-round grip sole for MX, Enduro, Trail or ATV
- Extra comfort with an air mesh interior, generous heel support and cushioned insole
- Inside leg heat protection with a synthetic heat shield
- Replaceable straps and buckles
- Safety standards: EN 13634:2017
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.