The Rig 9800 gets a facelift and added features in the revamped Rig 9800 Pro. Featuring OGIO’s renowned SLED, the Rig Pro gets an added MX boot bag and changeable wheel set as part of the new overall design.
- Includes MX Boot Bag
- New changeable wheel set, with customizable wheel colour options (purchased separately)
- Internal tie-down straps to hold down boots, your clean clothes or other gear
- Upgraded heavy duty grab handles
- Additional top slash storage pocket
- ID window on the top of the bag
- SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System for increased durability in the harshest of conditions.
- Wide mouth LID opening for easy access
- Several multi-use under LID compartments for apparel and smaller gear
- iFOM (Integrated Foam) construction throughout for added protection and durability
- Telescopic pull handle
- 86cm H x 42cm W x 38.5cm D
- 6.1 Kg (Empty), 6.75 Kg (with Boot Bag)
- 125 L (Empty) + 600D Poly, 420D Dobby Poly
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.