As Oakley Sunglasses are factory sealed, we are unable to accept returns or sell them on a sale-or-return basis.
The look of Holbrook™, from its iconic style to keyhole bridge and metal rivets, has been scaled up to fit larger faces.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to extra large faces
- Same lens proportions as the original Holbrook, available in a larger size
- Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
- Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
PRIZM™ POLARIZED LENSES
Lenses feature the enhanced color and contrast benefits of Prizm™ Lens Technology with the glare-free filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
PRIZM SAPPHIRE POLARIZED
- Light Transmission: 12%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: GRAY
- Information notice: 3
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.