- Easy to install, just attach to the base of standard oil filter
- Standard oil filters only trap particles down to 20 microns, leaving the most harmful 5 to 20-micron particles to circulate through your engine
- This powerful magnet traps harmful, abrasive hard metal particles down to 1 micron that regular oil filters don't
- Must have item during engine break-in
- Invented by Dave Ashley and Dan Smith, winners of 17 Baja Off-road Championships, to help their race engines last through the extreme abuse of Baja racing
- No gimmick, these things really work to reduce wear, and significantly increase engine life
- Extremely powerful Neodymium magnet material rated to withstand over 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 Celsius)
- Available in two sizes to fit most spin-on or cartridge oil filters
- Makes any oil filter better than a high-performance oil filter
- Reusable for up to 5 oil filter changes
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.