MICHELIN Power Cup 2 Motorcycle Tyre
Although the MICHELIN POWER CUP 2 is essentially designed for track use, it is type approved for road use. It offers fast laptimes both over a single lap and on a run of many laps.
CHIEF CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MICHELIN POWER CUP2:
- MICHELIN 2CT technology (front tyre) and MICHELIN 2CT+ technology (rear tyre), plus a compound designed primarily for on-track performance,
- Sea-to-land ratios of four and five percent for the front and rear tyres respectively, enabling it to be type approved for road use,
- Sidewalls that feature Michelin’s Premium Touch Technology.
- Ideal for supersport and superstock racing.
- Single front size with a 180, 190 or 200-section rear.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.