Precision CNC Machined for Powersports
Provides amazing braking controls to your powersports vehicles, as it is designed and manufactured with world-leading, cutting edge technologies:
- Precision CNC MACHINED and LASER CUT technology
- Japanese SUS 420 Stainless Steel
- Replacement for ORIGINAL FITMENT
All brake disc rotors meet or exceed original fitments, and your powersports can be upgraded by choosing different series:
- All Part No. starting with MDS- are solid discs, flat or with offset depending on OEM;
- Solid Discs are made of one complete segment of Japanese SUS 420stainless steel and is heat-treated to HRC 36 +- 2
Brake rotors should only be fitted by a qualified technician.
New Disc Pads should always be installed when fitting new rotors.
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.