Knee Brace X-Frame
Medically Certified Cage-Type Knee Protection
The X-Frame Knee Brace is made of Injected Carbon Composite and is the latest innovation in the Leatt knee brace range. Engineered to help reduce forces to the knee, it limits knee injuries and is CE certified as both a medical device and as impact protection. Sporting asymmetrical hinges, the inner hinge is 40% slimmer, providing superior bike feel during riding, whereas the outer hinge’s durable metal gears offer precise movement.
The X-Frame provides a comfortable fit with an easy strapping system, interchangeable hinge padding sizes, and a low-profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots.
• Injected Carbon Composite Frame
• Asymmetrical Hinges
• 40% slimmer inner hinge for superior bike feel
• Metal geared outer hinge for precise movement and durability
• Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:- ACL, Meniscus and MCL
• Certified as medical device:- EU CA014741- USA FDA 10048761
• CE tested and certified as impact protection:- Knee EN1621-1
• Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
• Fixed hyper flexion stoppers for meniscus injury reduction
• Low profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots
• Comfortable and easy fitting strap system
• Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
• Size: S-XL
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.