- Injected Polymer Compound shell
- 360° Turbine Technology
Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Multi-density impact foam
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Superior ventilation
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Certified and tested: DOT + ECE 2205 or JIS T 8133:2015
The wait is over! Finally, here is a junior helmet with brain rotation and concussion reduction technology as well as a sweet price tag!
Leatt junior helmets feature Leatt category-defining 360 ° Turbine Technology and the 3.5 helmet is DOT and ECE certified. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 °moving discs constructed of an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two key advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Let’s ensure that Leatt junior riders are properly protected when they crash again!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.