The Kenda Budds Creek (K774) is the premier tyre for single-track warriors! Designed for Endurocross and extreme enduro-type conditions. Flexible rubber compound for maximum bump absorption and terrain compliance for obstacles like rock gardens and log crossings. Shoulder knob pattern designed for large contact patch and support for medium compound during cornering.
- Developed and tested in Endurocross and extreme enduro racing
- Standard race compound for maximum traction in wet or dry conditions
- Tread pattern tractors over larger obstacles and through soft, hard, wet and dry terrain
- Flexible, lightweight carcass for greatest surface contact
- Open aggressive drive pattern for max grip and clean-out
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.