GP Series Replacement Shocks
Our race range of fully adjustable "GP" shocks has all the advantages of a race shock on the road. Combined with a Hyperpro Spring, the CNC machined "GP" shocks are available for mono shock bikes.
The Progressive Rate Shock Spring included with each complete shock assembly is essential to what gives Hyperpro its outstanding riding characteristics. Progressive rate fork springs eliminate wheel chatter and ensure maximum tyre contact with the road for increased cornering speed and longer tyre life.
• High performance construction
• Billet machined piggyback bottom
• Radial piston with straight flow and preload
• Gold Titanium / Nitride Piston Rod
• Anti-block system prevents hydraulic lock
• High and low speed compression (30 clicks ea)
• Rebound Adjustment (44 clicks)
• Length adjustment
• Threaded spring preload adjustment
• Progressive rate spring
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.