- Higher cutting capacity New engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation – even when using long guide bars.
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art filtration system 572 XP® comes standard with a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to previous generation saws. The result is a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimised for long working hours.
- 10 times quicker air/fuel mix adjustment AutoTune™ ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimised engine performance in all conditions.
- Low vibrations Husqvarna’s anti vibration system efficiently separates your hands from the vibrations generated by the engine and the cutting equipment. This is to protect your body but also to reduce the fatigue in your arms and hands and in the end of the day contribute to make your workday more productive.
- Flip up tank caps Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- Better chip ejection avoids clogging The clutch cover is designed to optimise rapid, safe saw chip ejection. Prevents clogging, even when cutting long fibre wood.
- Soft cut-out system The innovative system for engine control is designed to provide a long engine life. The system monitors the engine and assures that the engine always is protected from over-revving.
- Better manoeuvrability provides full control The front handle bar position is close to the center of gravity, giving you better cutting control.
- Rubber handle inlay for safer grip The rubber handle provides a firm grip, while still allowing you flexibility while you work.
- Visible fuel level Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Air Injection filters 98% of incoming dust Give you full working days with maintained performance and less wear on the engine.
- AutoTune AutoTune gives optimum engine performance throughout automatic engine settings. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Magnesium crankcase Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Smart Start® The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- X-Torq® Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations.
- Cylinder displacement 70.6 cm³
- Power output 4.3 kW
- Recommended bar length, min 38 cm
- Recommended bar length, max 70 cm
- Pitch 3/8"
- Chain type C85
- Bar length 60 cm
- Bar length (inch) 24in
Sound and Noise:
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 107 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 120 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 5 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 4.1 m/s²
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.