Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Inspired by the factory CRF450 Rally machine raced in the Dakar by Team HRC, the CRF250L Rally is ready for weekend adventure, long-distance tour or the daily commute. Featuring styling that evokes images of adventure and travel, the bike has long-travel suspension, large-disc ABS brakes, excellent weather protection and an impressive cruising range. Engine performance combines solid bottom-end torque with substantial top-end power.
- The new digital dash includes a fuel gauge and tachometer
- Large fuel tank allows extensive range
- LED headlights and turn signals
- Pro-Link single-shock rear suspension delivers 10.3 inches of rear-wheel travel
- Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame
Rear Storage compartment
A 38mm throttle body (up 2mm from the 2016 CRF250L) combines with a revised airbox, reshaped air boot, new muffler design and a larger-diameter exhaust head pipe to provide improved response and better power in the low and midranges
- 43mm inverted forks provide 11 inches of travel
- Large floating front disc — plus ABS that can be switched off for the rear brake— delivers stopping power
- Narrow chassis and bodywork provides excellent handling and agility
Handguards are standard equipment
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled DOHC single-cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||76.0mm x 55.0mm|
|Ignition||Full transistorized ignition|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||43mm telescopic inverted fork; 11.0 in. travel|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-Link® single shock; 10.3 in. travel|
|Brakes Front||Single 296mm disc w/ twin-piston calliper; ABS|
|Brakes Rear||Single 220mm disc; ABS|
Dimensions & Weight
|Dimensions||2210mm(L) x 900mm(W) x 1425mm(H)|
Finance & InsuranceWe are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.