Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
For 2020, Honda's flagship CRF450R puts more engine-management choices at the fingertips of racers, with the addition of Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC). Developed through HRC's worldwide racing effort, the system maximizes rear-tire hookup to keep all of the Unicam® engine's horsepower driving the bike and rider forward, improving racing success regardless of track conditions.
The system measures the rate of rpm increase and adjusts delivery accordingly, and a handlebar-mounted switch enables selection from three levels of delivery (most in class). In addition, the CRF450R's front-rear balance is refined and handling is improved thanks to internal suspension updates and a new battery position that lowers the machine's centre of gravity. Improved rear-brake pad performance and durability round out a machine that's ready to take riders to the next level.
- All-new Honda Selectable Torque Control with three levels of intervention. HSTC monitors rpm spikes and responds by temporarily reducing torque to aid rear traction. A handlebar-mounted switch allows selection between three modes, depending on conditions and rider preference
- Shift sensor allows a dedicated ignition map for each gear, enabling optimum running
- Battery position lowered by 28mm moves the centre of gravity downward to further improve chassis balance and handling
- Revised mapping for riding modes in Standard, Smooth and Aggressive options, selectable via a separate handlebar-mounted switch, enables simple tuning depending on rider preference or course conditions
- Revised internal fork and shock settings for improved chassis balance and overall handling
|Engine Type||Liquid Cooled unicam single-cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||96mm x 62.1mm|
|Carburetion||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Starter||Push-button electric starter|
|Final Drive||#520 chain: 13T/49T|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 5-speed return|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||49mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted telescopic Showa coil-spring fork|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-Link system; fully adjustable Showa single shock|
|Brakes Front||2-piston calliper (30mm,27mm) hydraulic; single 260mm disc|
|Brakes Rear||1-piston calliper hydraulic; single 240mm disc|
|Tyres Front||Dunlop Geomax MX3S 80/100-21 w/tube|
|Tyres Rear||Dunlop Geomax MX3S 120/80-19 w/tube|
|Rake Caster Angle||27°22’|
Dimensions & Weight
|Fuel Capacity||6.3 litres|
|Dimensions||2,183mm(L) x 827mm(W) x 1,260mm(H)|
Finance & InsuranceWe are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.