Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
This is the bike so many have been waiting for. The one serious riders have dreamed about. A true street-legal dirt bike that offers the reliability, refinement and quality of a Honda, along with the lightweight, handling, and power of our best off-road machines. Introducing the new 2019 CRF450L. Sure, you’ve seen dual-sport bikes before, but this is something much, much more: a true trail-to-trail machine.
Developed in tandem with our all-new 2019 CRF450X, it features a powerful 449cc Unicam engine, twin-spar aluminium CRF chassis, wide-ratio six-speed transmission, and premium suspension. Electric start? Naturally. All-LED lighting package? Of course. Until now, you’ve always had to choose between performance and reliability. No longer—with the CRF450L, you get the best of both worlds. And “best” is a word you’re going to hear a lot when you’re talking about this bike.
- Truly noticeable power and torque from the bottom up allows the rider to experience all the rear-wheel grip possible – no matter what the terrain
- A six-speed gearbox offers a convenient longer range of use on the road
- With an increase in the crank's mass, you'll enjoy 13% more inertia when out on the trail – this means more torque feel and response. A newly-revised valve timing helps to produce a broader, smoother spread of power and torque
- Advanced LED lighting illuminates the headlights, turn signals, and tail lights
- An electric start system ensures trouble-free starting in all conditions. The electric starter also drives the clutch side of the crankshaft to provide superior lubrication to starter gears while producing a narrow engine with a short, strong crank
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled Unicam single-cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||96mm x 62.1mm|
|Carburetion||PGM-FI Fuel Injection|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||49mm Showa Steel Spring USD Fork|
|Suspension Rear||Showa Mono Shock Pro Link System|
|Brakes Front||260mm Wave Disk|
|Brakes Rear||240mm Wave Disk|
|Rake Caster Angle||28° 20'|
Dimensions & Weight
|Fuel Capacity||7.6 litres|
|Dimensions||2280mm x 825mm x 1260mm|
Finance & InsuranceWe are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Please note: These videos showcase the American and Canadian models, so any information stated here may differ slightly with our kiwi version. For any questions, just shout out to our team, and we'll be happy to help!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.